Every property owner would like to ensure that the outdoor areas on their premises are healthy and attractive. However, landscape maintenance involves a lot of time and effort. You also need to know about different plantings, trees and their fertilization and pest control requirements. Most landscapes have some big and small trees, and an excellent way to ensure that these stay in good condition throughout the year is to opt for professional tree services.
Customized Tree Care Solutions
We at GreatScapes Lawn Care Services are a leading operator in this industry. Over the years, we have catered to many clients across the region, providing them with the best tree maintenance solutions. It is easy to believe that since trees look so large and robust, they require hardly any maintenance. However, it is essential to provide regular care and attention to these living features in your landscape. We assess the different types of trees on your property before coming up with customized tree care packages.
Range of Tree Services
Depending on the types of trees, we will schedule trimming and pruning, conducting detailed checks for pest and fungal infestations. When we treat these infestations on time, it helps to keep your trees healthy and looking great. The timely intervention also helps prevent the spread of these infestations to other plantings on your property. We offer a variety of tree services to cover all your requirements.
- Tree Crowning- Sometimes, trees can grow in a very haphazard manner, and if you have many of these on your property, they can block the light and air to your home. We provide crowning solutions in which our technicians will trim the tops of the trees. This process helps to keep them healthy, encouraging new growth.
- Tree Removal- If you find that certain trees are growing uncontrollably or are awfully close to your home or commercial structure, you might need to remove them entirely. Sometimes, the roots of certain trees can begin to infiltrate various outdoor structures such as patios and decks, making them unstable and unsafe for use. In this situation, we will visit your property and determine whether it is necessary to remove the tree. Sometimes, stormy weather, age, and rot can affect the condition of a tree, in which case removal might be the only option. We handle these tasks safely and efficiently using the latest equipment and tools in our work.
- Tree Pruning and Trimming- This is a very crucial aspect of maintaining the trees on your property. Fruiting and flowering trees need more attention compared to perennials. You can opt for tree trimming and pruning as part of an overall landscape package or as a standalone service.
- Stump Grinding- If you have hired a handyman or inexperienced gardener to remove a tree, they may leave the stump behind in the ground. This stump can become a breeding ground for insects and termites etc. It can also obstruct movement on grassy patches, and the best option is to opt for our stump grinding services.
- Other Tree Services- we also offer a range of other tree services including tree planting, tree removal, palm trees, leaf cleanup, tree rings and tree thinning.
For the best tree services, feel free to call GreatScapes Lawn Care Services at 832-987-2995. You can also send us your queries through this Online Form, and our experts will contact you shortly to discuss your requirements and get the project kickstarted.